Virtual insanity


Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica 
Skin Applier: Izzie's Catwa Applier (Brooke pale)
Hair: ICONIC Naomi
Lipstick: Avi-Glam Creamy Lipstick - for LAQ Head (Omega Hud)
Goggles: Vengeful Threads Original Mesh - Nerio Goggles @ Geeks'n'Nerds 2016 
Nails: alme. Precious Limited @ Limited Event Starts Nov. 1st. All the items will be available only for the 5 days of the event.
Dress: Zanze Cattee Dress {MONOS} PENUMBRA
Pose: Vanity Poses - Fiona @ Geeks'n'Nerds 2016 
Sign: Wimey The Nerdist's Home Gacha Game On! Wall Art RARE @ Geeks'n'Nerds 2016 

I know this picture looks like a photoshop work, but it isn't at all. It's Actually raw. I made a prim and painted it black for the background and at the front I placed another prim, I textured it with a digital background and turned it to 85% transparent, turned the glow to 0.10 and ticked the full bright. For the picture to be even brighter I didn't want to use a head light, so I ticked the option to make that prim make light as well. :)

Comments