End of an era


Hair: Tram G0511 hair
Top: COCO WrapCropTop CheckNavy
Pants: COCO  SideSlitWideLegPants Navy
Pose: FOXCITY The Goods (Bento)
Photobooth: FOXCITY Photo Booth - Neon City

August 1st would have marked 3 years for this blog. It has been my pleasure and honour to blog items from the best artists of Second Life. 

Last August I was accepted for a part time job in rl in a place I was very much hoping to work at. A few months ago it became a full time job and now moving to even a better position temporarily but hopefully beyond that. I need to focus on that RL schedule and bid farewell to my SL schedule. I'd still be blogging for now as I still have items I was committed to blog. But from now on I will be leaving the blog itself and will keep giving credits on the descriptions of the pictures. 

What started as a bit of therapy to go through a hard time in my life grew bigger and bigger. I was always trying to do my best in delivering both case showing of items as well as just telling a little story.

As my obsession with pictures is still very much alive, I will be here posting my pictures. I will still give credits but I'm no longer keeping an eye for any trends, events or stick to a picture a day like I have up till now. My own time to relax and take deep breaths between working days and occasional weekends.

If you have any questions regarding items in my pictures that you want more information about, you are free to drop me a flickr mail or inworld message.

I want to thank all my sponsors for being so awesome and understanding and for being the amazing people they are. I am very lucky to say my sponsors are good people as well as brilliant artists. Thank you so so much!

Comments