Take me to the river, drop me in the water



Hair: .:EMO-tions.. *PRUE* -RED
Hat: {amiable} Straw Hat (GG)
Bikini Top: *agapee* Nina Bikini-B top / red Kustom9  
Bikini Bottom and Pants: E-Clipse Design Kendra  Pants RedShiny Shabby New Round Starts on the 20th
Chair with Pose: Botanical - Rustic Fishing Chair with Pole
Fishing Pole, Compass, Binoculars, Boat and Fish: MadPea Go Fishing Day Sale Items!!
Seagulls: !Ohmai: Herring Gull
Deck: GOOSE - The deck 

Ok, what is this Go Fishing Sale? Well, in the next 24 hours all of MadPea's fishing items will are 50% off!

and...
Allow me to introduce you to Mad Marlin. Yes, Mr, unlucky sward fish has a name. I had a friend in high school that had a fish like that with a sensor on it. Whenever you walked by it, it started to sing Don't Worry Be Happy or Take me to the River. So Marlin here got me smiling at an old funny memory. Marlin here sings and moves when you click it. I unlinked it for the first picture. The bottom one shows Marling at his original state. It's a fun toy and MadPea are selling it for 99L only for the next 24 hours as well.

Enjoy!!!

Comments