Happy Christmad and Happy New Year




Balloons, Confetti and Big Sign with Poses and Talking Bubbles: GOOSE 2016 Gacha @ Cosmopolitan


What a year. Not the best of years, but an amazing one. In this year in SL I have lost old friends, gained new ones and I found new love, support, kindness and a curagious friendship deeper than I could ever wish for. I was heart-broken and I was lifted up by the most extraordinary people I have ever had the pleasure to meet and I'm telling you, with all the misery and all the bad things I see in SL, the good, the beautiful, the brave and the creativity makes all the negative things look so small and not important.

As of tonight I will be leaving on a winter break for 2 weeks time. 
I want to say thank you to all the amazing designers, who trust me with their designs and art work to represent them the best way possible and that made this year so full of inspiration and will to aim for more: 1 HundredCheeky AmourChez MoiCircaDad DesignDesigner CircleDucknippleDysfunctionalityE-Clipse DesignEyelureFashiowl PosesFiascoGooseKalopsiaLIKE DesignMadPea ProductionMignonneN4RSPlowwiesRAYNE CoutureSway'sWetCatunKindness!

I also want to say thank you to Love to Decorate for the amazing opportunity and the best job one can have on sl as part of the most amazing team on SL. 

I'm looking forward to 2016 to continue to work with your amazing creations!

Have a wonderful Christmas and a Happy Happy new year!



Comments