Play that funky music




Skin: Glam Affair Luna skin - Jamaica Tone - 08
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Green Shiny Shabby
Hair: enVOGUE - HAIR Olivia - Dark Reds Vintage & Cool Set
Lipstick: Pink Fuel Essential Lipsticks - <Red>
Gum: Pink Fuel Yum Bubblegum!
Full Outfit including Hat, Skates and Tray with Poses: KnocKeRs Car Hopper Bettie Outfit Only @ American Graffiti

This outfit is brilliant. With a beautiful 3 huds, Dress, Skates and Hat, the auto pose of sliding on the skates when wearing them as you can see in the short video and the tray with all the goodies on it and static poses that change by clicking the tray.

The moment I saw this outfit I knew where I'm going to take the picture of it. My very first job in sl was (still is) a hostess at clubs. I started about 2 years ago and never stopped. In the passed few months I've been hosting at Forever Yours. A relatively new club, small and very elegant, located on a beautiful cute little sim. Daisy and Lord Hawk a sweet loving couple put a lot of effort and thought in creating a perfect elegant vintage taste experience all around their beautiful sim.  I'm hosing there once a week on Wednesdays at 1-3pm and I'll be happy to see you there. Wandering around or joining us in a sweet jazz smooth party.


Comments