One of the most beautiful qualities of true friendship is to understand and to be understood. Lucius Annaeus Seneca


Skin: Glam Affair Luna skin - Jamaica Tone - 08
Eyes: IKON Odyssey Eyes - Ghost
Hair: MINA - Anais- Dark red @ Shiny Shabby Open Today
Top: Skirt: 20.FIVE - Korea NEW
Shorts: monso My Patch Denim Shorts - Vintage Blue Shiny Shabby Open Today
Sandals: APHORISM - Leather Sandals - One - Taupe - [RARE] Shiny Shabby Open Today
Pose: Eternal Dream Shawna @ Designer Circle

Trust should be the basis for all our moral training. Robert Baden-Powell 

My friends always say that I tell a story with my pictures. That I always have either a fictional story, a scene or a message to pass through. It's the best compliment to get for my pictures, as I always hope that the pictures will either sparkle the imagination for a story, or will get a message come across. Every title is there for a reason, mood, angle. I'm trying to show the products and items I blog in the best possible way, along side showing a bit more than modelling or making a set. 

This picture was made with a message. I don't know if it will come across. I don't know if the people it is made with them on my mind will see it. But the pictures are also an outlet for feelings, for state of mind. 

Usually I don't explain my pictures. I love how people try to figure the plot out. How different people with different points of view see it in different ways. Some even I never thought of. But I want to point out a few things in things picture. A broken Giant Wheel in a an abandoned amusement part, a used to be fun ride and a safe one is now broken and left for the forces of nature to take place. A broken sign with a pointing finger. Even the stars on my jeans. 

This picture will be, hopefully, the colours to an ugly event in my sl. A way for me to say... Over and done with.



Comments