I love my job



Skin: Tir na n'Og Tina Milk
Hair: CaTwA Mesh Clara Beanie Hair
Scarf: Amiable Knit Muffler Welcome Gift
Coat and Mittens: CH Store Tallia Jacket Black
Jeans: The Secret Store Rise Skinny Jeans - Chocolate (Old Item)
Iceskates: The Skin You're In Black Skates @ The Was Sale Starts tomorrow
Ice rink and Pose no. 1:  The Skin You're In Skating Rink @ The Was Sale Starts tomorrow
Pose 2: Eternal Dream Snowflake 03 @ You Better Not Pout Gacha

This lovely Ice Rink from The Skin You're In comes with lovely green trees, wood fences, a barrel with fire to warm up in the middle, Street lamps and two benches all this for 50L! Along side with it will be sold two types of Ice Skaters (Black or White) that comes with a simple AO that will turn your walk into skating for only 10L. Don't miss that.

This post marks the 3999 and 4000 pictures on my Flickr Page. I feel honoured and proud to be an sl photographer and a fashion blogger. I never expected to come this far and I'm not intending to stop. 

Comments