There are no messages in a bottle




Skin: Tir na n'Og Tina
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes - Glass
Hair: Entwined Selena @ The Fantasy Collective Open today
Nails: Glaze Industrial Slink Nail Huds
Dress: Loordes of London Skivvy In Vogue-#1 @ Fresh Style
Pose One: Ma Vie. - Revealed 03
Pose Two: Sup Poses Drinks on Me @ Fresh Style
Dence: Lark - Rainy Day Fence @ the 50L Lark Sale
Cafe: 8f8 - La Petite Joie Cafe
Christmas Tree: Apple Fall Christmas Tree RARE
House: Scarlet Creative Lavender Brown House Prefab Collabore 88

Two days ago as a true addict I was going trough my email while still half asleep before starting my day. One of the email was an offline from sl saying there a notice waiting for me a notice on nomination. Best alarm clock ever! I jumped out of bed and rushed to the computer to log in and there is was: Congratulations! You have been nominated for an Avi Choice Fashion Award. The category you have been nominated for is: Favorite Fashion Blogger.

I've been a photographer in sl since December and a blogger since August. 3 months a blogger I can't say how humble and amazed I am to be a nominated. The idea of opening this blog was to keep my mind busy. I was in deep depression and grief stroked by the death of a friend from cancer and I needed something to help me get off the floor. The blog opened my eyes, allowed me to fall in love all over again with the photography in sl and with sl fashion, design and landscaping.

My ground rules of blogging are these:
1. Give credit. Either is location, a pose, my eyes or the little phone on the floor, I'll do all I can to supply the links to the stores, the events or/an the marketplace. The artists of sl are working hard and deserve the credit.

2. I will NEVER take a picture I'll say.. "Ok that'll do" No such thing. Either I love the picture or I'll start over. Those pictures are my passion and my tool to show the designer's work the best way.

Thank you so much for those who nominated me. I am amazed and so very grateful for your kindness. Thank you.

Comments