#SLBareFaceChallenge



I came across the SLBareFaceChallenge on Strawberry Singh Flickr page. It was set up by Genkai Tesla on her page quote: "I was bored so if you like to participate simply post a photo of your avatar no lashes, makeup. Guys no enhancements" Strawberry was Challenging all the readers and I'm answering to the challenge. 

To answer the challenge I removed my prim lashes, Tattoo lashes and the freckles I'm usually wearing. I Chose brown hair to go with my surrounding and the warm fuzzy feeling I'm having. This is a brilliant challenge to get you back to your basics. Thank you Genkai.

Skin: Tir na n'Og Tina skin Vr. 1 Honey tone
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes Demin Group Gift - September 2014
Hair: Entwined Cara (Dark Brown Hud)

House: Scarlet Creative Lavender Brown House Prefab Collabore 88

I Challenge my brilliant friend, fashion guru and teacher Tal (Taleah Mcmahon) I can't wait to see the result 

Comments