Kiss the rain



Skin: Tir na n'Og Tina skin new version
Eyes: IKON  Spectral Eyes - Green
Hair: Entwined Neva - Light Reds NEW
Sweater and Shirt: ROM long shirt&sweater_lavender The Chapter Four 
Socks: LOVE RE ME SOCKS HIGH BLACK The Chapter Four 
Poses: SKBIOanimations - El AO de Vera The Chapter Four 

Shelf: Apple Fall Frame Shelf
Fabric Piece: Pixel Mode The Sewing Corner Fabric Piece
Sewing Machine: Pixel Mode The Sewing Corner Sewing Machine RARE
Pin Cushion: Pixel Mode The Sewing Corner - Pin Cushion
Mannequin: Pixel Mode The Sewing Corner  - Dressmakers Form Pinned
Lamp: tarte. old floor lamp (silver) 
 Print and Books: tres blah Workspace - Print and Books
Couche: HIDEKI Classical Couch - 6
House: HIDEKI Vintage House - RARE The Chapter Four

A few things from me to you *smiles*

First things is first Entwined is having it's grand opening and the hair styiles there are stunning! I love the new styles I got and I'm amazed by how realistic and warm they feel. I always aim for realism mostly in my pictures and my looks and this hair made the atmosphere for this picture. I love it! Congatulations on the new shop! It is going to be a success!

The Poses on this post are from the AO that SKBIOanimations are presenting atThe Chapter Four. Afordable, classic looking simple and lovely. 

Comments