Hey you


Skin: Tir na n'Og Sabbah Spring Fresh Style
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes Demin Group Gift - September 2014
Hair: ARGRACE AZUSA
Parted lips: MUDSKIN Kiss my Lips Bundle Medium1 The Chapter Four
Hat: Mirandario Unisex Newsboy lavender argyle
Top and Poncho: LIKE DESIGN  Mini Poncho
Jeans: LIKE DESIGN Eva Skinny Jeans Black
Location: Scribble Hearts

I haven't explored in a while and was mostly focused about fashion and about looking at all the lovely places I changing for this beautiful time of year. Where I live I have the feeling, the colder weather and even the rain, But what I don't have is those beautiful amazing colours of this season. The sl designers are working around the clock with their amazing artistic imagination and obviously a lot of love for the nature changing it's colours and the results are amazing. Scribble Hearts is a perfect example. Just look at the view behind me? Need I rally say more? tp there, have fun, relax and just listen to the sounds there. It's perfect. Enjoy *smiles*


Comments