A day in life
Skin: Tir na n'Og Tina skin
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes Demin Group Gift - September 2014
Hair: D!va Hair "Kalli" (Black Amber)
Freckles: Tir na n'Og Part of the Brooke skin pack
Well, it's been a year. This was a repeating line from a show I used to watch with my first friend in SL and it's almost a year since we last spoke. Sad? Well yeah for the friendship that has gone. Regret? Not one bit.
Since the events that started on Halloween 2013 I grew so much. Been through so much in my rl and my sl that looking back, I have no regrets and I know that I'm happy with every decision I made.
Some of those decisions are coming to mind now:
- Asking Tal to teach me photography in sl.
- Focus on that hobby instead of being tempted to work somewhere I wouldn't be happy in.
- Knowing who to trust and gain a brilliant friend I love and cherish and got to meet face to face.
- Allowing the open mind I have to be shown and gain a family I never thought I'll have.
- Knowing to keep my dignity and walk away when I need to.
- Surviving a war. I might be tired as all the people around me here in rl are. I might be sad, I might be scared but I live here and I'm very proud of how my chin is still up.
- Grabbing myself in both hands after collapsing when I lost a friend to cancer. Lifting myself from the black grief I was in and focus on the light that my friend spread around her and trying to live up to her legacy of kindness and laughter.
- Keep myself focused and not allowing myself to be surrounded by things/people/situation that would have keep me down.
- Knowing to click that x, go to rl work, get ready to rl university while keeping in touch and showing the love and care I have for my sl friends.
- Allowing my heart to still be open to accept more and I like that more pretty much (smartypant).
*I wrote those 10 decision in order of it happening and not by impotance.
A year since my sl really started and I have to say.. Been one hell of a ride. Will I stay another year? I don't know. I know the people.. They are on my heart to stay.
Oh and.. finishing with another line from that funny show... I was never confuse...