The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. Helen Keller



Skin: Pink Fule Renee <Peach> - Pure 
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes – Green
Hair: Ploom. Yuri – Reds 
Dress: BeautifulDirty Rich Summer Nights
Pose in the first pic: Izzie's Leaning Poses (TDRF) Pose 2  for The Dressing Room Fusion

 Piwnicapod Aniolami is a beautiful agricultural country side sim. With a little river, vineyard, church, cemetery, farmhouses and all in a very unique wind light. I played with it a little, so I highly recommend that you'll just tp there and check it for yourselves. A Spanish look of a countryside, that's it how I picture it in my mind when I tp there. A lot of little photographers treats are lying around like a cow you can milk grapes to dance on to make some wine and romantic hangout places. The beauty of this place it the open view stretch all over. A nice lazy walk in this sim will make your day, I promise.

Comments