Resentment is like drinking poison and waiting for the other person to die. Carrie Fisher


Skin  Pink Fule [PF] PERSONA Skins - <Honey> - Quiet Faun - Pure 
Eyes: IKON Spectral Eyes – Green
Hair: Damselfly Rialynn MESH Ginger
Spots: Half-Deer Faun Spots
Outfit: LUAS AUTUMN SPIRIT BROWN
Pose: An Lar Like a Lady Three
Location: The Green Mire


The is one brilliant location. I couldn't stop visiting it since I first heard of it. It has everything from this unique fool moon WL to different trees and plantation to create the perfect mystery environment. I give you my word. You'll have fun in this place by the beautiful moon light. Enjoy *smiles*

Oh and I just have to add this one.. I love it too much to leave it out: Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. George Carlin

Comments