It was Public Art, defined as art that is purchased by experts who are not spending their own personal money. Dave Barry




Skin: Pink Fule Renee <Peach> - Pure
Eyes and Makeup: IKON Spectral Eyes – Green
Hair: Maitreya Sasha - Reds Pack
Jacket: F.A.D Mesh Moto Leather Jacket Black
Jeans: Part of an ourtfit SLX Outfit Baggy
Location: Cupcake sim

This is an outfit I've been using for a long long time. It's my favourite leather jacket combine with me classic SLX baggy jeans. I love it. This hair is new and I love it. It looks so sweet an natural.

Cupcake sim is landing in Paris. Not the tourist one with the museums and the monuments, but just quiet little Paris or Brussels. It's beautiful. Cute walk with little shops, garden, this lovely rainy street and a little market square, It's pretty and chic and I loved walking around feeling so classy. tp there, it's so quiet and sweet. Enjoy *smiles*

Comments