A warm Spring Welcome


Mandala: Jinx Garden Stone Mandala - Rosemary @ Lost & Found Open Tomorrow
Water Pump: LODE Decor - Passiflora and Water Pump Shiny Shabby
Plants: PLAAKA PotHanger Shiny Shabby
Bushes: Botanical Seasonal Boxwood Hedge and Arches Set V2
Path: Botanical Edged Brick Park Path
Tress: Soy. Salon Tent & Tree Set
Grass: The Little Branch Wildgrass Dry
This is a bit of a DIY set I made here. So I will write down a bit of what I did. You are welcome to IM me inworld or on Flickr, blog etc for a full guide of what I was doing. But for the sake of proper credit I'll give a little description. 
First of all the plants you see around and on the fountain are by PLAAKA. It is the PotHanger you can find in Shiny Shabby's new round. I unlinked the item and modifyed and copied the plants that you can see in the picture. As you can see that are realy realistic and changing their size didn't change the high quality.

The second DIY item on this picture is the fountain. The rocks are made by Soy. Snow covered cliff and rock Set. It comes with an extra pack of rocks without the snow layer on them. The rock rings are made out of TLC's pond set - rocks with bulrush and the water streams are from Trompe Loeil's Xaviera Villa fountains that I unlinked as well. The water in the fountain made by Skye Water System. 





Comments