Popped into my memory and popped right out


Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica 
Makeup Applier and Eyes: Slackgirl LadyPop makeup
Hair: rezology Confetti (mesh hair)
Nails: alme. B&W Mix Black 
Top: ISTORIA-Top Lena Maitreya Ponderosa Pine Lost & Found
Pose: Vanity Poses - Fiona @ Geeks'n'Nerds 2016 
Sign:  Peaches Boom Pow Frames @ Geeks'n'Nerds 2016 

This cool applier by Slackgirl is just perfect. It includes the eyes and it just looks so funny and isn't it just perfect a Second Life post? Popular colture rules sl. 

With the plots, the fights, the conflicts, the emotions. All drives from this wish to be in the movies, in the soaps with the big finishing end. I'm closing on 4 years in sl and I had my phase of playing along, getting involved over my head, being all there. There's something a bit sad when there's not much of a nostalgic feeling to closing 4 years, but more of that feeling you have when coming across that Hanson MMMbop single in your "what the hell was I thinking" 90's collection.

The nostalgic feel or the pleasant memories are how I became close with my friends, the day Tal taught me to take pictures, the day Love to Decorate hired me and that first staff meeting, making my first item in my shop, how I was hired by each and every one of my sponsors and how I stopped listening to Mmmbop.

And I do apologies to:
Tal, I know you love that song and that using it as an example was a poke at you. Sawwy :P

To all of you out there humming that song after reading this post. My deep honest apologies.

Happy Halloween


Comments