Ophelia's Awakening Conscience


Head and Eyes: Fiore Mesh Head - Precious
Skin Applier and Makeup: ItGirls - FIORE Skin Applier - Carla Summer
Hair: rezology Wispy Topknot
Collar and Earrings: Baubles! by Phe RoseGoldChoker&Earrings Lost & Found
Dress: Petit Chat Ella gown Ruby @ PENUMBRA
Poses: an lar [poses] The Eliza Series Lost & Found
Love Letter: BellEquipe Letter Set
Rose in Hand: CATWA Black Long Rose [Rare]
Roses On the Ground: CATWA Lying Rose [Black]
Rug, Tray with Candles and Cakes, Vase, Picture on the Wall and Tall Candelabra: Bee designs Dusk  set Gacha
Lounger: Candy Crunchers - Sona Lounger - Rose Lost & Found
Side Sable with "wine" and Candles: DRD Gothic Vampire Sidetable - Black @ Geeks'n'Nerds 2016 
Willow Vase and Cabinet with Candles on it: CIRCA - "Nocturne" Set @ Swank event
Cabinet with Curtains: MudHoney Virginia Cabinet w Curtains - Black
Candles on the Cabinet: Sway's [Eris] table candelabra . black @ The Liaison Collaborative
Heavy Curtains: Chez Moi Curtain Moroccan Spring (colour and Shape Mod for the Picture)
Lace Curtain: Knick Knacks Lace straight curtains
House: Apple Fall Old Mayfair Skybox RARE

There will be a post later on with a close up of the face to show you a better view of this lovely set of jewelry by Baubles! that was released for this amazing round of Lost & Found

Another event that is on the go is PENUMBRA Event, with this lovely gown by Petit Chat (packs include regular mesh sizes and 2 Slink sizes) many parties and events are going on the sim, don't miss them.

I think what I love most about these seasons autumn and winter is how I can mix and match so many great designers into one set. In this case I started with the idea for it when I saw Sway's candelabra. They are available in a few colors and the candles change their colors with a simple click. From there it grew further when I saw this dark gothic set by Bee design and then it was this table by DRD, you need to run and see this brilliant set at Geeks'n'NerdsCandy Crunchers with the lounger for Lost & Found and CIRCA with their set for the Swank event simply made the picture that was built in my head for weeks into a whole. 

It is based on my favourite artist movement the Pre Rhephaelite in whom I've written so many papers to the university I was told to slow down. Everything in this picture tells a story. The black roses falling from her hand, the heavy makeup she's wearing, the plants in the hanging picture and in the room are dry and dead. Two caked on the tray and a single letter in her hand. I hope I made justice to me favourite group of painters and for my passion to the victorian era. :)

Comments