Fake roses don't smell like anything


Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica 
Skin Applier: [Mignonne] Fiona NEUTRAL HUD Catwa Tres Chic (mainstore coming soon)
Hair: Entwined Hannah @ Shinny Shabby open on the 20th 
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Green
Top: *LX* Lounge Sweater Spring ED Latte @ Designer Circle
Pose: .:Joplino:. Pose Set Rose Designer Circle

These few weeks in my sl were amazing! With my friends pushing me to get on with my shop and not to let it go. Challenge me and suggest new things. I'm so proud, so grateful. I'm filled with joy on every new item I release (new one wil be blogges asap).

My pictures are just feeling so much better for me with yet again challenges set by every item I get, every cheeky idea from a friend, every mood, light, song. The brain storming. For example, a pose looking like one thing and turned to something else with a new meaning filled with humour, just with the combination if two mental brains!

When the people around you see you for who you are and respect you. When they know how to approach you in a way that will make you feel good about yourself. Without a drop of guilt, no terms, no over sickening use of the word 'love', just being real. The result is that is is visual. I'm hyperactive, becasue I'm happy. I'm happy becasue I made adecision and I'm standing by it. My decision was turn my back from what made me turn my brain off and switch if back on. There is no turning back. No turning back to that person, to those people to that place.

I'll be really cheesy... I'm sorry I have to, feel free to puke...
It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life, and I'm feeling... damn good!

Comments

  1. RAWR!!! <3 Be cheesy all you want! We need a lot of positive energy in this world. ;) Continue being as amazing as you are Bamblebee. <3

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment