“You must allow me to tell you how ardently I admire and love you. -Mr. Darcy”



Skin: Glam Affair Luna skin - Jamaica Tone - 08
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Oxidation
Hair: LIKE DESIGN Zena Hair Red
Teeth: Whatever Teeth 2.0 - Piercings The Dressing Room
Lingerie: Masoom Siren lingerie white The Dressing Room
Poses: Purple Poses Danna Gift Cosmopolitan
Cabinet and Lamp: [[RH]] Art deco style furniture set -Dark- FAT @ Cosmopolitan
Fireplace: Cheeky Pea Reston Fireplace
Print 1: floorplan. mr. darcy print
Print 2: floorplan. always print
Print 3: floorplan. oceanliner print
House: DaD DESIGN "Tuscany Country Cottage" @ Cosmopolitan

Usually I love allowing the pictures talk for themselves about the items I post. I put a lot of thought and care in my pictures for you to get the 1000 word a picture can say. In this post I'm going to write a review. Whatever's teeth release for The Dressing Room is a very cute idea. It comes in 3 versions: Piercings which I'm wearing in the picture; Natural looking teeth with a slight need for braces and Braces version. 5 regular alphas, 6 mesh alphas and and alpha to hide the regular avi teeth. The idea is nice and simple. Having said that, there was only one alpha I was ccoosing to use. The rest are bit extreme to my taste and appear to be to sharp in the edges making the lips look cut and not just parted. The picture of the teeth was in need for mode as the lower corners of it were sticking out of my lower jaw. After moving it back and turning it a bit it was better, so there is a need for modifications here and there. The price in The Dressing Room is more than fair and you can go grab it and play with it.

Comments