In the madness and soil of that sad earthly scene Only then I am human Only then I am clean



Skin: Glam Affair Luna skin - Jamaica Tone - 08 @ Collabor 88
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Clarity
Hair: Tableau Vivant  Fresh mess // Ladies Shiny Shabby
Dress: Graffitiwear Red Slinky Satin Dress Designer Circle 
Shoes: Supernatural Pitty heels fatpack Designer Circle 
Pose: NANTRA Social Climber

Two things:

  1. This Graffitiwear dress in this current round of Designer Circle was made for the Maitreya body: This is "smart" mesh clothing that tells your Maitreya Lara alpha HUD what parts of your body to hide. It works and it's brilliant. I love it.
  2. Obedience - The Binding of Isaac by far one of the scariest places I have seen on sl. Go pay a visit. Kick my ass for sending you there later.. but you'll send others too, so I'm in the clear. Enjoy ☺

Comments