The happy life


Bambi
Head: CATWA HEAD Catya (Bento)
Skin Applier: YS&YS Victoria Applier for Catwa (tone 00) @ Shiny Shabby
Hair: {Sese}  Anne NEW
Sweater: .SALT - Carla Sweater - Beige @ The Gacha Garden
Pants: .SALT - Carla Pants - Blue @ The Gacha Garden
Pocket with Pup: JIAN PeeWee Puffs :: Pocket White
Boots: JIAN :: Kitten Booties
Pose: FOXCITY. The Pinky - The Collection (bento poses)

Pink Piggies: KITE - Spring Piggies Gacha Set @ The Gacha Garden
Pugs: JIAN Love Pugs Gacha Set The Gacha Garden
Cows, Hay, Dog at the Back: JIAN Southern Shelties The Epiphany
Pig: JIAN Barnyard Buddies :: Org Spotted Piglet (Wanderer)
Puppies in Trolly: JIAN Puff Pups :: Puff Wagon Express RARE
Labs Pups: JIAN Lively Labs
Ducks: JIAN :: Duck Family
Tub: Soy. Ashi mizu set
Swing: Chez Moi Rustic Swing @ Cosmopolitan
Chickens: Just Animals Chicken Pack - Mesh - Full Perm
Huskies: JIAN Sleeping Husky
Squirrel Feeder: JIAN:: Squirrel Feeder
Bicycle: [Since1975]-Bicycles (Black) The Gacha Garden
Squirrel on the Hay: JIAN :: Squirrel Oak Tree
Cat Looking at Squirrel: JIAN Curious Kitties :: Clinger Calico
Cat on Bicycle: JIAN Kitten Collection Bonus Sitting Kitten
Fence: Peaches Woodland Fence
Sheeps: Just Animals Sheep Pack - Mesh - Full Perm
Windmill at the Background: Chez Moi Wooden Windmill 
Tree 1: The Little Branch CherryTree{4Seasons}
Tree 2: The Little Branch LondonPlane.v1{4Seasons}
Grass: we're CLOSED grass field lush
Shrubs: we're CLOSED shrub large green
My friend Tal always makes fun of how my inventory has more animals than anything else. I decided to prove her right buy rezzing a tiny few of what I have.

The skin applier I'm wearing here is by YS&YS whom I was a huge fan of their skins and deco for a very long time and I'm so happy they invited me to join their blogging team. I will post a closeup of it in the next few days with more details. But I just have to say thank you. I'm really happy to join.

Chez Moi made this cute realistic swing for this round of Cosmopolitan. It's lovely the textures of the pillows have a menu and great poses for you.

Enjoy!


Comments