I see he’s not going to play nice


I saw his silhouette at the end of the deck and I smiled “let the games begin” I thought. But the ‘games’ started sooner than I thought when my bike turned on me. The bastard was ready for me! I lost control and had to jump. I managed to land on my feet only to look up to see the end of his sward pointing at me. I looked up and saw a hint of that familiar arrogant smile. I see he’s not going to play nice. 

Head: LeLutka Bento Head-SIMONE 2.0
Skin Applier and Makeup: Glam Affair - Lucrezia ( LeLutka Applier ) America
Eyes: Avi-Glam Ardor Eyes @ Men Only Monthly
Hair: enVOGUE - HAIR Jacquelyn - Diversity
Outfit: E-Clipse TrenchSuit Black Tres Chic
Boots: E-Clipse TrenchSuit Boots Black Tres Chic
Helmet: :BAMSE: Night Rider - Darkness @ The Mens Department

Bike: Focus Poses Sexy Biker  (old item about 30 prims)

Location: Natural Falls IV (Join group free to rezz poses)

Many thanks to Sauske for helping me getting the image I had in my mind out there.

Comments