You were saying?


Avi Items
Shorts: E-Clipse Dedign Obscura Shorts Dirt Tres Chic
LegBag: E-Clipse Dedign Demon LegBag Brown @ Cosmopolitan
Bat: MadPea Why So Mad? - Nailed it!
Tattoo: Ab.Fab Valkyrie Tattoo v2 Limited Event All the items will be available only for the 5 days of the event.
Nails: alme. B&W Mix Black 
Ring 1: SECRETS Union Rings - Fox  @ The Gacha Garden
Ring 2: SECRETS Union Rings - Triple @ The Gacha Garden
Ring 3: Day Dreamer - The Triangle Ring (Gold) @ The Gacha Garden
Boots: Eudora3D SteamCircus Boots Brown @ FaMeshed
Pose: an lar [poses] The Eliza Series Lost & Found

Decor and Home Items
Poor Zombie: Aphrodite "Animated Zombie Walker" Moving Halloween Deco 
Gravstones: 
-Culco- Bleak House Gacha Lost & Found
TLC Crows Grave
Dysfunctionality Simple Gravestones
Trees:
The Little Branch Bradford.Bended{4Seasons}
The Little Branch Cedar.v3{4Seasons}
Grass: The Little Branch WildGrass*1Li{Autumn}
Mist: {anc} mist cloud&nebra beads [sungold]

E-Clipse Dedign released this cool legbag for the Cosmopolitan, I'm wearing the standard version (comes with a curvy version as well) and it fits perfectly. and looks as always with the famous E-Clipse realism. I love it and it's the whole inspiration for this picture.

The moment I had the idea for the picture, I can always count on MadPea when I want to go bit crazy for the item to bring it all together hence the bat.

This Ab.Fab tattoo on my legs and arms have much more to it and if you want it you really need to hurry up as it is part of a very exclusive event. Limited Event opened it's gates yesterday. All the items in this event were made especially for it and only it. You have till Nov, 5th to rush over and grab the amazing items this event has to offer.

So I had the picture in my head already when I went to check out FaMeshed new round. Now look at my new boots from Eudora3D. just perfect. Look at all the details!

And I love when taking a picture from a slightly different angle that a pose works just perfect no matter what, like this one from an lar for Lost & Found



Comments