Thank you!


Head: CATWA HEAD Catya (Bento)
Shape: Lyrium Evelyn (face mod by me)
Skin Applier: Glam Affair  - Catwa Applier - Denis ( Europa ) 03
Freckles: Moccino - Applier Freckles (Catwa and Fiore)
Eyes: S0NG Sol // Pale Green Eye @ The Kawaii Project
Hair: Iconic Group Love #1 Bambi (Group Gift)
Hands: Vista Bento Prohands Fem
Top: N-Uno - Darina Texture Shirt The Chapter Four
Pose: BodyLanguage SLC Bento AO Kawaiiholic The Kawaii Project

It was 4am and the damn cat was walking around the house talking and muttering to himself loud enough for me to wake up. So as a good 21st century girl, I took a look at my phone. I saw that I got a few messages and one of them was that a blogger pack has been sent to my inventory from Iconic but the name Bambi. So I tilted my head and decided to take a look at Neveah's flickr. And there it was Nev, as I said in person, I truly don't know how to thank you. I am honoured and I am just really so happy. Thank you!!!!!

Comments