Reach out


Head: LeLutka Mesh Head-EVER
Skin Applier: Glam Affair ( Lelutka Heads ) Clary - America @ Collabor 88
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Oxidation
Hair: Iconic Leona NEW @ On9 Open Tomorrow
Outfit: LAZYBONES - Aline Attire - Green @ Collabor 88
Pose and Wall with Frames: ::WetCat:: "Season Frame" [Autumn]

Iconic releases this beautiful new hair tomorrow a great soft look that goes perfect with the Autumn feeling. Looks like it ws just brushed. I love the realism there.

I was actually about to work on another deco post when I wanted to pull out of my inventory everything and anything that is Autumn when I saw this lovely last years release by WetCat. It is a great prop with 7 single poses and 3 couple poses with changing paintings and frames appearing on the wall. It's so cute. I hope you will like it as much as I am.

Comments