Are you ready?


Head and Eyes: Fiore Mesh Head - Precious
Skin Applier: ItGirls - FIORE Skin Applier - Carla Summer
Hair: LeLutka Clarice hair.Ginger
Outfit: E-Clipse Simplicity
Pose and Pup: = Fashiowl Poses = Puppy Training Tres Chic

Ukulele: dust bunny summer picnic . ukulele classic
Blankets: vespertine stack of blankets
Thermus: vespertine tea time/sunrise
Apple Basket: .:revival:. apple baskets red
Blanket Basket: Kalopsia - Blanket Basket Part of Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas Set
Luggage: Apple Fall Worn Luggage Bag
Picnic Basket: vespertine autumn woods picnic basket
Car: vespertine travellers car/sky Rare
Leaves on the Ground: Action Autumn Leaves Set
Ground: Botanical Seasonal Dirt Road



Fashiowl Poses is one of my favourite pose makers out there. They always come up with the best props and always with a lot of humour. just looking at the vendor pictures goes to show, they are in sl for the laughs and the ridicule of things and I love that about them. This Tres Chic round is all about the puppies. With great poses and this is from their Gacha one of the rare ones. But each and every pose on that gacha is adorable.

Now, I decided to treat myself to a new head. I own CATWALeLutkaLAQGenesis Lab and GA.EG and I saw many pictures of Fiore for so long, so eventually I decided to go for it. I did a little review on the LAQ head in my Is it All Just in my Head? Post, so for those of you who don't know Fiore like I didn't till now, here is my little review. 
I love the delicate features it has and the textures sit on it perfectly. There are six models in the shop. I tried them all and with different applier demos and eventually chose Precious model. No reason apart that I like the smile on it more than the others and my avi was always wearing a little warm smile and I'm not a fan of the frowny look that has taken over sl. The price is 3200L and you get:
Head
Alpha for your choosing
Controller Hud includes:13 expressions, three eye expression options (Squint, closed and open), neck blend for Slink or Meitreya, ears on/off option, 22 eye colour options and a remove eyes option that allows you to use your favourite mesh eyes.
Hair base and eyelashes hud which I love! First of all it comes in 3 models for light, medium and dark tones. Then there are many eyelashes options, and so many hair base options shaved, centr part and original that can make everything look much more realistic. In the picture you can see I found the perfect tone to match the the roots of my hair. 

The demos arrive without an applier. So make sure you have an applier demo and look in mind to go with when grabbing the demo.

I chose ItGirls applier it looks wonderful the lips look natural and it has freckles which I'm always happy with. 6 eye makeup options and 10 lipstick options. The pack includes the skin, the head applier and ears and Slink Physique Mesh Body Applier. 

Comments