I'm still standing!


Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica 
Skin Applier: [Mignonne] Tina Milk (not for sale)
Hair: Entwined Fiona @ The Crossroad
Facial and Body Dirt Appliers: Izzie's Face & Body Dirt @ Body Mesh Addicts
Pose: Elephante Poses - Losing My Balance #1

Branch and Turtles: TLC Part of Backyard Swamp
Crocodiles: Just Animals Big Crocodile - Mesh - Full Prem
Tiger: Just Animals Tiger - Mesh - Full Prem
Elephant: Just Animals Elephant - Mesh - Full Prem

Plants are many I'm going to try my best to credit them by order
Feel free to contact me and ask:

Mossy Stump and Naked Trunks: UnKindness In the Bayou Gacha
Cheese Plant: Soy. Potted Cheese Plant on FLF
Big Palm Leaves: Soy. Potted Traveler's Palm Tree on FLF
Palm Trees: The Little Branch BeachPalm{Double}
Pothos: Soy. Potted Pothos
Fern: Botanical King Fern 1 - C/M
Small Ferns: NEWCHURCH Alize Accessory Set (mod)
Big Trees: Soy. Salon Tent & Tree Set Collabor 88
Grass: {anc} Garden by anc slight wildgrass


Comments