I need a little time


Bambi
Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica 
Skin Applier: YS&YS Taylor Tone03 Skin Applier
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara
Hair: MINA Milou
Lingerie: The Panty Shoppe Bed and Breakfast Red NEW
Pose: Del May How about it?
House: Trompe Loeil - Dorina Cottage Cloud Collabor 88 (to the off sim Cam shopping Location)

I need a little time 
To think it over 
I need a little space 
Just on my own 
I need a little time 
To find my freedom 
I need a little

I am taking a little sl break to deal with some rl. I will be back within a weel or two. I want to thank all the designers and event managers for being so patient with me. Thanky ou for everything! I can't wait to be back and work with you amazing items. 

Girls, I leave you with a brand new item I made. I hopw you'll like it. This lingerie set is fit for Maitreya and Belleza and for standard avi's. I truly hope you'll like it.

And I leave you with a song that opped to my mind today


Comments