Where to?



Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica w/ Belleza Keira Catwa Applier Sun Kissed
Eyes: IKON Triumph Eyes - Oxidation
Hair: ARGRACE AZAMI - Reds
Sweater Dress with Scarf: Zenith Sweater dress with long scarf (Rose) FaMESHed
Boots: fri.day Emily.Boots (Sierra) on FLF
Pose: Lalochezia Can't Go Back Pose Set on FLF
Location: The Keys

My friend Elo Gracemount (eloiseblake) have been working her backside real hard to open up a new location for photographers. The Keys is a huge place! It looks amazing with many little corners that are a dream come true for SL photographers, bloggers and explorers. My pictures here hardly represent the beauty of this place that I myself still explore, but you can see a perfect example for how the WL lovers such as myself, can have a really good time there. Enjoy :)

Comments