“[From below comes the noise of a door slamming.]” ― Henrik Ibsen, A Doll's House



Honoured and humble I stand before you and I say thank you. I was nominated for favourite photographer on the Avi. Choice Awards. A lot of my friends said I should pay attention as I am known as Bambi though my sl original name is Norah Brent. 

It got me to think back on that name I chose for myself. I chose it because of a play A Doll's House but Henrik Ibsen. It was telling the tale of a perfect family and a woman, Norah,  standing before her husband and saying goodbye as she goes out on a search to find herself after living under the shadow of her father and then of her husbands in a man's world of Norway 1879. 

I was a Theatre student in high school when I read it for the first time and logging into sl for the first time I thought it was.. a Dolls House. Was I wrong or not?

I play with My doll every day changing her clothing, tone of skin, her house. But Norah is Bambi is me... Time will tell if this fiction yet real world is a doll house or not. But the emotion and thrill I feel for just being nominated for the second time for an award. I never felt like that playing dolls when I was a child, that's for sure.


Skin: Tir na n'Og Tina skin Milk tone
Hair: Tameless Mariska
Jewelry and Nails: GDit Sades of <3 @ Fresh Style new round Starts Tomorrow
Dress: Izzie Style Indy Outfit Black/Grey Fresh Style new round Starts Tomorrow
Shoes: HOLLYHOOD  Black Alesha Heels Designer Circle 
Poses: Eternal Dream Ashleigh @ Designer Circle 

Cocu Clock:  Serenity Style  Cucu Clock @ The Chapter 4 Starts Tomorrow
Suitcase Puf: Serenity Style Suitcase Puf The Chapter 4Starts Tomorrow
Bed, Small Chair and Rug: Serenity Style  Lovely Bed With Love Fair Starts Feb 6
Scrabble Deco: Serenity Style  Love Scrabble @ With Love Fair
Consonle Table: Cheeky Pea Botanicals Console Table The house Hunt 
String Lights: Second Spaces snow day string lights - light
House: Scarlet Creative Lavender Brown House

Comments