If you asked me for my New Year Resolution, it would be to find out who I am. Cyril Cusack




Skin: Tir na n'Og Tina skin Milk tone
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Fjord
Hair: MINA - Vera - Light red @ Chapter 4
Lip Ring: Tran-Skewed Black lip ring and stud piercing Fresh Style New Round Starts Today
Choker: Tran-Skewed  Black and Silver Naughty Choker Fresh Style New Round Starts Today
Sweater: B-DaZZled Big Winter in Aurora Fresh Style New Round Starts Today
Leggings: Izzie's - Cozy Tights (pastels)
Doll: Serenity Style Playful Alex @ Chapter 4 
Pose: Del May Fingertip caress

Things to do board: Serenity Style Things to Do Chapter 4
Pilloews on the Stepladder and on the Bench:  8F8 Granny's Winter Cottage - Cushions Set
Stepladder: Apple Fall Stepladder Table
Bench: Apple Fall Neva's Sideboard Chapter 4
Tin Vase: tarte. tin vase & twig
Shelf: Apple Fall Neva's Kitchen Shelf RARE Chapter 4
Dessk: 8F8 Granny's Winter Cottage - Desk
Oil Lamp: Pixel Mode - Writer's Room - Oil Lamp Weathered Pewter 2
Picture Frames: Dust Bunny  vintage frames @ The N21 Event
Peonies: ARIA Gretchen Peonies in a vase - RARE
Vinyl Player: HIDEKI - Vinyl Player Chapter 4
Stool with Blanket: HIDEKI - Stool with Blanket
 Cats: HIDEKI - Cats Chapter 4
Cup Shelf: HIDEKI - Cup Shelf
House: Scarlet Creative Lavender Brown House

A year ago today I posted my first picture to my Flickr Page and on the day the closed that year a picture of mine made it to the official SL page on Facebook and on the official website at Picture of the Day. 

From that first picture till now I have changed so much. The way I look at sl, the way I work there. I started taking pictures while in a very bad place in SL and now.. Now I can only say, I am happy. 

I could never make it this far if there wasn't for my sl family and friends and of there wasn't for all the creators and artists in sl that make it the artistic place that it is. Also I could never make it with out me fellow photographers, art lovers that are there to support and be kind to each other. You heart is true and your comments, your favs your own art is what makes this passion what is it.

Comments