Home is the nicest word there is. Laura Ingalls Wilder



Skin: Tir na n'Og Tina skin Milk tone
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Fjord
Hair: Truth Hair Vixen
Nails: Glaze Dot Fad NEW  
Outfit (Including Shoes): Impose Warm Nights Comfort NEW
Chair and Pose (and cup and blanket): Cleo Design Bigbhair @ Domus Fair
Cabinet: Cleo Design Cabinet comes with Pear plate, the books and the cookbook standDomus Fair 
Picture Frames: Dust Bunny  vintage frames
Peonies: ARIA Gretchen Peonies in a vase - RARE
Cats: HIDEKI - Cats Chapter 4
Scrabble: Serenity Style Cute Scrabble Chapter 4 
Lamp: Cleo Design Floor Lamp Domus Fair
Petal MirrorJunk wannabe boho. petal mirror. wood.
House: Scarlet Creative Country Keep Prefab @ Collabor88

I was away for 5 day and I am back and I am so happy to be back. It's 3:30 and yet I sit here to blog for you guys already feel so homey in my new house. You all this is just the beginning of a flood of posts with lots of fashion and home decor waiting. I can't wait to get this show on the road starting with this lovely outfit ti go with my homey feeling. 

This post has a meaning to me. It if filled with beautiful products that you can find in Domus Fair. This beautiful Nordic style fair will be taking place till Feb 14th. Don't miss on this wonderful event. The opportunity to blog for this event is an amazing chance that I am most grateful for.

My outfit is from Impose my very first sponsor KarKar who had a bit of a rough time in rl and is now back and look at this sweet cute outfit that she came back with. Cute jeans and sweet boots and all goes so perfect with my no place like home feeling. Kar welcome back dear!

Comments