My Passion



Skin: Tir na n'Og Tina skin
Eyes: IKON Hope Eyes Glass
Hair: Entwined Ivery NEW @ We <3 Role Play
Birds: *LODE* Head Accessory - Magic [three birds] Gacha @ The Chapter 4
Nails: Glaze  Deluxe Slink Nail Hud - Group Gift
Dress: Loordes of London The Thasos Antiquity-#43 Fresh Style

Bench: HIDEKI - Circus Bench @ The Chapter 4
Stars: HIDEKI - Stars @ The Chapter 4
Tarot Table: HIDEKI - Tarot Table @ The Chapter 4
Reading Racoon: *ionic* - The story of Raccoons & Bears - 1 @ The Chapter 4
Smoking Pipe Racoon: *ionic* *ionic* - The story of Raccoons & Bears - 3 @ The Chapter 4

I got a lovely offer a few weeks ago to display my pictures in a gallery, and was asked to give a bio. Write some words about myself. It took me a long while to think about what I want to say and how I want to say it. But here:

My name is Bambi and photography in SL became my passion, shelter and love for nearly a year now. I believe that photography in SL is a beautiful way to show the work of art the designers and builders of sl are working so hard to create. From landscapes to fashion and interior design I do my best to take that inspiration and present the beautiful work of others with as little outside touch as possible and with as much trust in the beauty that SL can bring by it's amazing artists.

Comments