If you don't know what you did wrong, I'm not going to tell ya!



Skin: Tir na n'Og Tina skin Milk tone
Eyes: IKON Promise Eyes - Fjord
Hair: Elikatira Victoria - Essentials
Facial Wrinkles: CheLLe (wrinkles) Mature Wrinkles
Nails: Glaze Christmas Mix Slink Nail Huds WeDo Winter Trend 2014
Bag: Cheeky Amour 2014 Cheeky Amour Christmas Bag GIFT @ Fresh Style
Coat: JK Style Juliette 2-Pk - Grey/Scarlet @ Fresh Style
Shoes: Shoes: Lindy NolaAB RedPat @ Fresh Style
Pose: Izzie's - Leaning Poses
Location: Derailed

Thank you Adonis and Mia, the coolest couple I know, for your awesome help with those pictures.

Ladies and gents let me tell you about about Adonis is an Avatar Stylist: "I'm a glam stylist, I luv models (sure,I style em all, fantasy, urban, goth, punk, & pop, i refuse to style children&teens) I really like looking at very detailed SL beauties in model and pageant genre" 

Adonis does pay attention to every detail and does a brilliant professional work, involving researching and checking all the new quality fashion items on the market, with a perfectionist attitude. So boys and girls, if you want a makeover, Adonish is your guy. Just IM him/leave him a NC inworld (alphaadonis). Adonis's Flickr Page

Comments