Melancholia


Head: CATWA HEAD Jessica 
Skin Applier: E. Vary Nadia Skin [Rose] Applier Head Full+Pack The Old Fair 2016
Eyeshadow: SlackGirl Loca Shadow @ The Chapter Four
Eyes: Avi Glam Melancholia Eyes @ Sad November 
Hair: -FABIA- Mesh Hair Daisy The Old Fair 2016
Collar: Euphorie - Delilah Set The Boho Culture Fair
Nails: alme. Precious Limited @ Limited Event 
Dress: cheeky Netti - halter Dress! @ Limited Event 
Wine and Glasses: *YS&YS* Iron&Wood - 11) Wine Set @ The Gacha Garden

SlackGirl made this original great looking eyeshadow The Chapter Four. Eight different colours, for Catwa heads, Akeruka, and with Omega appliers so I checked it with my GA.EG head and my LAQ head and it looks perfect.

E. Vary with a lovely applier available at The Old Fair. Eight tones for Catwa heads, Akeruka and omega. I did the same thing as with the eyeshadow and looks really good and I love the delicate lips and the eyebrow shape.

Avi Glam blow my mind with their eyes collection each time. Now they gave my post it's title and atmosphere with their new eyes set for Sad November. 25 colours are available. I made a whole post about the importance of having good quality eyes to make an avi most realistic. Those are top quality.

The Boho Culture Fair is still running and this lovely collar by Euphorie is there. It's part of a whole set and if you haven't been to this big event with my favourite style you're really missing something good.

And Last.... This post is basically a call on you all to hurry up! Limited Event has only one more day left and as I nagged you again and again, all the items on this event are exclusive and won't be found again. This cute dress for example by cheeky On this picture it's with my Maitreya body, but I allowed myself to check it on the Belleza and Slink (Physique) bodies and is looks great on them all.




Comments